hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hoping to contribute
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:27:31 GMT
On Mon, 2017-02-06 at 22:34 +0800, Baosen Cui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Baosen Cui, which Baosen for the first name and Cui as the
> Last
> name.
>

> I used to be an user of HttpClient, and I’m hoping to be a
> contributor.
> Since I’m not master of the Http protocol, I can implement some
> common
> feature such as interceptors.
>

> Wish HttpClient better.
>

> Baosen

Baosen

The best way to contribute to the project is to go through the list of
open issues, pick one that you find both interesting and matching your
particular skill-set and try to resolve it

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1805?jql=project%20%3D
%20HTTPCLIENT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20prio
rity%20DESC

Alternatively, if you have a particular area (or areas) of interest
related to the HTTP protocol or HttpClient, let me know and I'll try to
think of something.

Oleg