hc-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject Integration test for do-not-retry?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:26:39 GMT
I've a defect in use that makes me think retry logic isn't working right for the httpclient
library. I'm trying to get it to not retry, via disableAutomaticRetries() but it looks like
that call is ignored.
To verify my assumptions I was trying to find an integration tests for disableAutomaticRetries().
I can't find one. Nor can I find a unit test. I'm check ing inside github.com/Apache/httpclient/
but that could be the wrong place.
Can someone direct me to the right place?
- Paul

(Sent from my iPhone - please excuse small tpyos)