hc-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HttpAsyncClient 4.1.2 based on RC1
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 02:14:45 GMT
BTW: the ASC, MD5, RAT, and Clirr were OK FWIW, it's just the test failure
that is the problem.

Gary

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
wrote:

> -1
>
> Running 'mvn clean test', I am getting:
>
> testConnectionRequestFailure(org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination)
>  Time elapsed: 0.334 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: null
>         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
>         at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
>         at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination.testConnectionRequestFailure(TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination.java:309)
>
> with:
>
> Apache Maven 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT (644ac9c40ad41bf61e3b099918af33b8eb950621;
> 2016-06-11T12:17:57-07:00)
> Maven home: E:\Java\apache-maven-3.4.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
> Java version: 1.8.0_91, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "Windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "Windows"
>
> Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
> 2015-11-10T08:41:47-08:00)
> Maven home: E:\Java\apache-maven-3.3.9
> Java version: 1.8.0_91, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "dos"
>
> Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
> 2015-11-10T08:41:47-08:00)
> Maven home: E:\Java\apache-maven-3.3.9
> Java version: 1.7.0_79, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>
> Apache Maven 3.0.5 (r01de14724cdef164cd33c7c8c2fe155faf9602da; 2013-02-19
> 05:51:28-0800)
> Maven home: E:\Java\apache-maven-3.0.5
> Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Java home: E:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just to be paranoid, I'm thinking the release process should switch to
>> using SHA1 instead of or in addition to MD5. FWIW, at Commons, we provide
>> both.
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 7:31 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpAsyncClient 4.1.2.
>>> The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
>>> HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
>>> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>>>
>>> Release notes:
>>>
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient-4.1.2-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES-4.1.x.txt
>>>
>>> Maven artefacts:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-1045/org/apache/httpcomponents/
>>>
>>> SVN tag:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/tags/4.1.2-RC1
>>>  revision 1748011
>>>
>>> Packages:
>>>
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient-4.1.2-RC1
>>>  revision 13971
>>>
>>> Hashes:
>>>  f536f2f50d516faeed82b714d2ff6bb3
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-bin.tar.gz
>>>  bfe04e2c7aac3267740e4afcd52859de
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-osgi-bin.tar.gz
>>>  142875a472e05bcf847a448c88586bc7
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-src.tar.gz
>>>  939e8088c811360fd9e70ef2546710e2
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-bin.zip
>>>  13f5bf8e22d397032d14e689e940cfb8
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-osgi-bin.zip
>>>  ee6b151d10a395ec6a6aa236d2fa8b71
>>> httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.1.2-src.zip
>>>
>>> Keys:
>>>  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/KEYS
>>>
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Vote: HttpAsyncClient 4.1.2 release
>>> [ ] +1 Release the packages as HttpAsyncClient 4.1.2.
>>> [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@hc.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@hc.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>
>
>
>
> --
> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>



-- 
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message