hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HttpAsyncClient 4.1.2 based on RC1
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:46:19 GMT
On Mon, 2016-06-13 at 14:22 -0700, Gary Gregory wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
> wrote:

> > Gary
> > Could you please add this line prior to the assert (See patch attached)
> > and send me the stack trace?
>
> ---
> > cause.printStackTrace();
> >

> Here you go:
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException
> at
> org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination$7.responseReceived(TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination.java:273)
> at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.MainClientExec.responseReceived(MainClientExec.java:315)
> at

Thanks, Gary

As bizarre as it may sound it looks like 'stuff.invalid' hostname does
resolve to a valid address on your system.

I tweaked the test case to use '0.0.0.0' instead of '.invalid' hostname
to simulate refused connection exception.

Could you please try building and running the tests of the latest
snapshot?

Oleg