hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HttpCore - CC buddy license.
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 15:28:29 GMT
On Wed, 2016-03-02 at 11:46 +0200, Justi Kd wrote:
> So how are we going to go about this?
>
> Thinking about this some more.. I think the real question here is whether the CC sets
additional
> requirements on top of ASL2 for recipients and what are they, annotations or not is pretty
much
> irrelevant.
>
> Isn't this something that would be quickly clarified to the project manager/leader by
the foundation legal support team via direct correspondence? Isn't that one of the foundation
services to projects?

We do not have a project manager or a leader. We have PMC members who
have no special standing of what so ever when it comes to legal issues.
Anyone can raise an issue at LEGAL and ask for guidance or
clarifications on legal matters.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL/

Feel free to raise a Jira ticket and post a link to it here.

Oleg