hc-dev mailing list archives

From Shubham Verma <shubhamsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in getting started with HttpClient
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 19:44:16 GMT
Hello Everyone,

i have developed immense interest in Http Components  project and
specifically Http Client. I have even reviewed code for version 4.5 and
version 5 from github and svn.
i have even looked into resolved issues in jira.

I want to know if there is a procedure to find bugs rather than manually
checking sample codes and example.

I would be of great help if someone can guide me on how to make
contributions to code because at present state i can decipher very little
from the code.

Thanks

Shubham
Computer Science and Engineering