hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject HC 5.0: artifact id; Re: HC 5.0: package / module structure; Re: HC 5.0: co-location with HC 4.x
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:36:39 GMT
Folks

I made the first pass at re-arranging packages in HttpCore trunk and
think it is presently good enough for 5.0-alpha1

Please feel free to take a look.

I am now going to change artifact id from

org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore

org.apache.httpcomponents.core5:httpcore

Please let me know if you have objections or better ideas.

Oleg