hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o...@ok2consulting.com>
Subject HC 5.0: package / module structure; Re: HC 5.0: co-location with HC 4.x
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:01:22 GMT
Folks

I moved code to org.apache.hc.core5 namespace as the first step.

Now I would like to move things around in order to make the package
structure more consistent, reduce circular dependencies between packages
and prepare for messaging code separation into HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2
compliant implementations.

However, more importantly I would like to fold httpcore-nio into
httpcore. Separation into two modules made sense in 2005 but hardly
makes any sense today in 2015.

Please let me know if you have any objections to that.

Oleg