hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents Core 4.4.4 GA released
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 08:52:10 GMT
The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce 4.4.4 GA
release of HttpComponents Core.

This is a maintenance release that fixes a number of issues discovered
since 4.4.3.

Please note that as of 4.4 HttpCore requires Java 1.6 or newer.

Download - <http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
HttpComponents site - <http://hc.apache.org/>

About HttpComponents Core

HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be
used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a minimal
footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O models: a blocking I/O model based
on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking, event driven I/O model based
on Java NIO.