hc-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.1 based on RC1
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:22:20 GMT
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, 2015-04-15 at 11:35 -0700, Gary Gregory wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:28 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
> wrote:

> olegk@apache.org>

> TestHttpAsyncPipelining.testPipelinedRequestsUnexpectedConnectionClosure:215

> > > differently
> type

> > > would)

> > > Hi Gary
> > >
> > > I tweaked the test case so it should work with Windows as well.
> > >
> > > Could you please get the latest snapshot and see if all tests pass for
> > > you? If you can confirm that the tests pass I will create RC2 and
> > > restart the vote.
> > >
> > > Cheers and thanks for helping.
> > >

> > YW.
> >
> > If I get the latest from SVN trunk of everything including
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/trunk
> >
> > and run 'mvn -U test' I get a bunch of errors like:
> >

> Could you run 'mvn clean install' instead?

Better but not great:

 T E S T S
Running
org.apache.http.impl.nio.conn.TestPoolingHttpClientAsyncConnectionManager
Tests run: 25, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.616 sec
- in
org.apache.http.impl.nio.conn.TestPoolingHttpClientAsyncConnectionManager
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientAuthentication
Tests run: 22, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 16.881 sec
- in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientAuthentication
Running
org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientAuthenticationFallBack
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.68 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientAuthenticationFallBack
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientReauthentication
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.735 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestClientReauthentication
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsync
Tests run: 14, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.488 sec
- in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsync
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncMinimal
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.98 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncMinimal
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPipelining
Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.86 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPipelining
testPipelinedRequestsUnexpectedConnectionClosure[http](org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPipelining)
 Time elapsed: 0.681 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:621)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:631)
        at
org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPipelining.testPipelinedRequestsUnexpectedConnectionClosure(TestHttpAsyncPipelining.java:220)

Running
org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination
Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.325 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestHttpAsyncPrematureTermination
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestRedirects
Tests run: 46, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 34.45 sec
- in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestRedirects
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestStatefulConnManagement
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.726 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.integration.TestStatefulConnManagement
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.methods.TestAsyncConsumers
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.824 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.methods.TestAsyncConsumers
Running org.apache.http.nio.client.methods.TestZeroCopy
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.598 sec -
in org.apache.http.nio.client.methods.TestZeroCopy

Results :

Failed tests:

TestHttpAsyncPipelining.testPipelinedRequestsUnexpectedConnectionClosure:220
null

Gary