hc-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Morgan <sc...@adligo.com>
Subject Re: AWS
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 23:07:12 GMT
Hi Oleg,

    If there is some sort of incentive (i.e. Adligo (my company) gets
paid), I may be interested.  Otherwise I am NOT interested in doing the
grunt work to migrate the project, if I am going to do work on the project
for free I will just keep it in the adligo.org namespace.
I was trying to ask the developers if they had any interest in doing a
re-design/migration.

Cheers,
Scott