hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of Kerberos auth?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 10:09:23 GMT
Am 2015-02-08 um 00:41 schrieb Karl Wright:
> Hi folks,
>
> I saw the latest httpclient release go out the door.  It was not clear,
> though, whether Kerberos integration had been completed in the manner
> planned, using the same credential setup other authentication methods
> currently use.  Can someone fill me in on where things stand?

Hi Karl,

this is atill on track. I am currently under terrible work pressure due
to a huge project I am in at work. Unfortunately, this even consumes my
weekends. I have already clear ideas how this is going to work and will
present them to the mailing list.

My first plan included to finish this change by Feb but due to the above
constaints and six figure additional costs in the project I am in, I had
to postpone/stall any of my open source activities.

Thanks for asking,

Michael