hc-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Oleg Kalnichevski (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (HTTPCLIENT-1594) MultipartEntity doesn't work when I set Charset for it
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:16:34 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1594?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14270889#comment-14270889
] 

Oleg Kalnichevski commented on HTTPCLIENT-1594:
-----------------------------------------------

> If I set charset,the server can't receive any data.

And what makes you think this is a problem with HttpClient and not with the server?

Oleg 

> MultipartEntity doesn't work when I set Charset for it
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HTTPCLIENT-1594
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1594
>             Project: HttpComponents HttpClient
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: HttpMime
>    Affects Versions: 4.2.6
>         Environment: Client info: Android,Sumsung note3
> Server info: php server
>            Reporter: MaiZhang
>              Labels: features
>
> I need upload files to my server,but the file name maybe Chinese.So I want to set charset
to MultipartEntity,cuz its default charset is US-ASCII,the file name be sended to server looks
like "?????.txt" eg. .But, when I set UTF-8 to it,the server can't get any data.
> MultipartEntity mult = new MultipartEntity();
> 			mult.addPart("k", new StringBody(getAccessToken().getAccessToken()));
> 			mult.addPart("attfile", new FileBody(new File(entity.getFilePath())));
> This  code works well,but::::::
> MultipartEntity mult = new MultipartEntity(null,null,Charset.forName("UTF-8"));
> 			mult.addPart("k", new StringBody(getAccessToken().getAccessToken()));
> 			mult.addPart("attfile", new FileBody(new File(entity.getFilePath())));
> can't post data to server,it's too strange!!!
> AND!!!!!!!
> if I use 
> MultipartEntity mult = new MultipartEntity(); 
> this way and  set breakpoint at the second line,and change the value of multipart-charset-canonicalName
to "UTF-8",the server will get the right file name,I think if I set charset to a MultipartEntity
object,it will not work.
> And, I tested httpmime4.3.x,by MultipartEntityBuilder,it doesn't work too.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@hc.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@hc.apache.org


Mime
View raw message