hc-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: HC core and client 4.4 GA release planning
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:00:08 GMT
No blockers here. Go for it.

Gary

client 4.4 GA release planning </div><div>

There has been no bug reports / change requests for the 4.4 branch of
HttpCore for some while. I see no good reasons to delay 4.4 GA release
any longer given that new development efforts have moved to trunk (5.0).

Are there any objections to releasing HttpCore 4.4 GA soon?

I also would like to release HttpClient 4.4 (be it GA or BETA2 can still
be discussed) in January.

@michaelo

Michael, do you think mid January target release date is realistic?

Oleg