hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents Core 4.3.3 GA released
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:36:22 GMT
The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce 4.3.3 GA
release of HttpComponents Core.

This is a maintenance release that fixes a number of bugs found since
4.3.2, mostly in the NIO transport components.

All users of HttpCore 4.3 are advised to upgrade.

Download -
<http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
HttpComponents site -
<http://hc.apache.org/>

About HttpComponents Core

HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be
used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a minimal
footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O models: a blocking I/O model based
on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking, event driven I/O model based
on Java NIO.