hc-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bieniek <Tobias.Bien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: High server load due to SessionOutputBufferImpl.flush()
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:08:29 GMT
> If you do not want me to make wild guesses, please make available a
> _complete_ context / header log of the session.

I'll see what I can do. The problem is that with our production
traffic on the server the log files are rotating very fast and it is
hard to catch a log of one entire request session, but without the
production traffic the problem doesn't seem to be reproducible.

Since yesterday more of the I/O workers have started spinning again
and are cluttering the log files now.

I know it is wild guessing, but could the problem be related to
streaming file downloads over SSL that are cancelled on the client
side? It appears as if the SSL session might be staying in the CLOSING
state forever with some data in the buffer but unable to flush it out.

Tobias