hc-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bieniek <Tobias.Bien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: High server load due to SessionOutputBufferImpl.flush()
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 20:12:17 GMT
> Truth to be told the release process here is so painful and silly that I
> generally try to avoid cutting releases unless absolutely necessary.

I've noticed that... though it kinda defeats the purpose of bugfixing
if releases are that hard. Is that a general Apache thing or specific
to this project?

> My priority is to get client 4.4b1 and async client 4.1b1 released soon.
> Past that I could try to put core 4.3.3 on vote.

That would be great, thanks! I've built the current 4.3.x branch now
and released it to our internal artifact server, but I'd prefer an
official release.

Tobias