hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Legal] publicsuffix.org test data; was Re: CVE-2014-3577 postmortem
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:32:56 GMT

end game is parsing something like https://publicsuffix.org/ and specifically

>>> The rule for adding stuff to NOTICE is here:
>>>
>>> http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#required-third-party-notices
>>>
>>> What is the exact wording of the license used by Mozilla?
>>> Is there a URL for it?
>>>
>> The license can be found here:
>>
>> http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
> That's not actually the license, nor does the link to the full text
> appear to be the text of the license.
>
> I was after the link to the license details on the Mozilla site.
I think that is the legal text.. but for the NOTICE file we could
possibly use just the following two lines to keep it short?

// Any copyright is dedicated to the Public Domain.
// http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera