hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some Patches to support Negotiation Auth with DNS CNAMEs
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:00:01 GMT
On 14 June 2014 08:54, Sebastian Brabänder
<apache-devel@brabaender-it.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here are two patches to support canonical address resolution to support
> Kerberos Authentication against HTTP Server which are addressed by DNS
> CNAME.
> I have also changed the behavior to strip ports in GSS and Kerberos
> Setups. So it looks more compatible to the widely used browser behavior.
>
> I hope, this is the right place to submit this patches. :-)

Ideally, please create a JIRA issue for each different change and
attach the patch (unified diff format) to the appropriate issue.
Patches sent to mailing lists can be forgotten if not dealt with immediately.
It's much easier to keep track of patches via the issue tracking system.

http://hc.apache.org/issue-tracking.html