hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents Client 4.4-alpha1 based on RC1
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:44:05 GMT
On Fri, 2014-06-27 at 17:56 +0100, sebb wrote:
> I'm inclined to agree with Gary that the site is important as a help
> when reviewing the RC.
>
> Apart from the RAT report, there is the Clirr report.

What's wrong with 'mvn clirr:check', which is a part of the release
process anyway? One is welcome to add RAT maven plugin as well.

> Also, the RC VOTE e-mail should contain the KEYS URL.
> Yes, I know I can hunt around and find it, but it should really be
> present to enable the sigs to be checked.

KEYS file is at its standard location [1] but I can put this url into
the vote message template if you think it would add value.

Oleg

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/httpcomponents/httpclient/KEYS