hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expect-continue doesn't seem operative using 4.3.x builder structures
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 12:27:57 GMT
Let me clarify.  Right now, you've a wrapper hierarchy that is totally
distinct from the original request hierarchy.  You *could* allow everything
wrapped with HttpRequestWrapper to allow expect/continue, in which case you
lose the ability to have specificity for different kinds of wrapped
requests.  Or (much better) you could have all HttpRequest objects have a
"supportExpectContinue" method, which in the wrapper would wind up calling
the embedded request's supportExpectContinue method.  Seems much better, no?

Karl