hc-dev mailing list archives

From Sajith Dilshan <sajithdils...@gmail.com>
Subject outputReady method in IOEventDispatcher
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 04:25:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

When I set the OP_WRITE event on a particular instance of
org.apache.http.nio.reactor.IOSession, a worker thread will pick up that
IOSession and will execute the outputReady(IOSession session) method of the
respective org.apache.http.nio.reactor.IOEventDispatch implementation.

My question is that, is it possible for more than one thread to execute
outputReady(IOSession session) method for the same instance of IOSession at
the same time? Does a worker thread acquires a lock before executing
outputReady(IOSession session) method for a particular IOSession instance?

Regards,
Sajith Dilshan