hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wire logging for dropped connections
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:34:25 GMT
On 20 February 2014 10:59, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 21:39 +0000, sebb wrote:

>> > It does. Would you like to implement this feature your self or shall I
>> > do it?
>>
>> I don't have a burning desire to implement it, so if you are happy to
>> do so, please go ahead.
>>

> Could you please review / test?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/r1570138

The patches include some unrelated (possibly incorrect) changes, noted
in replies to the commit message.

Also, it would useful to identifiy the method that has detected the error.
i.e. was it read/close/reset/flush that caused the error?

Probably no need to identify which read method is involved, but
distinguishing read from skip would be useful.