hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour with httpclient 4.2.6 / core 4.2.5
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:10:48 GMT
I've now had a quick look at the source for DefaultClientConnection
and it looks like that debug message is only generated from the
close() method.

So enabling more debug in HC likely won't help.

Need to find out if JMeter is incorrectly closing the connection by
adding more debug.
This is likely easier than rebuilding HC with more debug.

Sorry for the disturbance, should have checked this earlier.
I'll report back when I know more.