hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Joseph" <Joseph_Campb...@Comcast.com>
Subject Re: New release tools / release manager for HttpClient 4.3.2?
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 13:48:50 GMT
Agreed -
	They are both much more 'annoying' than specifically problematic. I will
talk to Jon on Monday or see if I can hit the duplicate entry one over the
weekend. I think since Jon has already been working with the submitter w/
patches on the other that I can't pick that one up.

Thanks Oleg,
    Joe

--
"One of the hardest parts about life is deciding whether to
walk away or try harder."