hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1558509
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:37:05 GMT
On 16 January 2014 21:46, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 16:43 +0000, sebb wrote:

>> However, looking at the gradle wrapper I cannot work out how to easily
>> test signing without going through most of the release process.
>>

> Artifact signing is still done by Maven. The script merely starts Maven
> as a separate process. I could replace this task with Gradle but as far
> as I know it still does not support GPG integration, so signing
> credentials need to be sourced from a property file.
>
> I am not sure what is the best way froward here.

I was not suggesting replacing the gradle code.

However, I do need to know how to test Maven signing through gradle.
This may affect the way that Maven prompts for the password, so needs
to be tested.
And I don't really want to have to do most of a release just in order
to test this part of the gradle wrapper.