hc-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New release tools / release manager for HttpClient 4.3.2?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:52:59 GMT
Testing...


On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>wrote:

> I reran the whole list of Gradle commands after deleting the 'build'
> folder to make sure I got freshly checked out and rewritten POMs. Same
> error.
>
> Looking at the Groovy change, the result makes sense because it would mean
> that the system could not find the stock line.separator system property...
>
> Gary
>
>
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 11:03 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>
>>> ...
>>>
>>> > * Where:
>>> > Build file 'C:\temp\rc\release-httpclient-4.3.2\build.gradle' line: 178
>>> >
>>> > * What went wrong:
>>> > Execution failed for task ':commitRCTag'.
>>> > > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E135000: While preparing
>>> >
>>> 'C:\temp\rc\release-httpclient-4.3.2\build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\fluent-hc\pom.xml'
>>> > for commit
>>> > svn: E135000: Inconsistent line ending style
>>> >
>>> > * Try:
>>> > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or
>>> > --debug option to get more log output.
>>> >
>>> > I've not had this problem using Maven to do the same kind of thing.
>>> >
>>> > Gary
>>> >
>>> Gary
>>>
>>> The release scripts uses the same library used by maven release plugin
>>> (jdom). Could you please apply this patch, run 'gradlew clean' and
>>> retry?
>>>
>>
>> Same issue:
>> [snip]
>> Please enter release candidate qualifier: [defaults to RC1]
>>
>> Rewriting POMs
>> RC tag to be created:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.3.2-RC1
>>
>> Creating tag for HttpClient 4.3.2 RC1 from local content
>> Adding         build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk
>> Sending
>> build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\fluent-hc\pom.xml
>> Sending
>> build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\httpclient\pom.xml
>> Sending
>> build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\httpclient-cache\pom.xml
>> Sending
>> build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\httpclient-osgi\pom.xml
>> Sending
>> build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\httpmime\pom.xml
>> Sending        build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\pom.xml
>> Transmitting file data .
>> FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>>
>> * Where:
>> Build file 'C:\temp\rc\release-httpclient-4.3.2\build.gradle' line: 178
>>
>> * What went wrong:
>> Execution failed for task ':commitRCTag'.
>> > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E135000: While preparing
>> 'C:\temp\rc\release-httpclient-4.3.2\build\repos-asf-httpcomponents-httpclient-trunk\fluent-hc\pom.xml'
>> for commit
>> svn: E135000: Inconsistent line ending style
>>
>> Gary
>>
>>
>>> Oleg
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@hc.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@hc.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>
>
>
>
> --
> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>



-- 
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message