hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Request for comments] HttpClient re-spin for Android
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:54:32 GMT
On Mon, 2014-01-27 at 13:24 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Wow this is confusing! Why not repackage the classes instead of renaming each one with
an HC4 postfix?

That was my initial plan, too. But try re-writing the sources using
regex when you have multiple classes with the same name. I had to give
up after a full day of wasted efforts. My regex skills are very basic,
though. So, improvements are highly welcome

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient-android/trunk/build.gradle

Oleg