hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1558509
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:46:59 GMT
On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 16:43 +0000, sebb wrote:

> However, looking at the gradle wrapper I cannot work out how to easily
> test signing without going through most of the release process.

Artifact signing is still done by Maven. The script merely starts Maven
as a separate process. I could replace this task with Gradle but as far
as I know it still does not support GPG integration, so signing
credentials need to be sourced from a property file.

I am not sure what is the best way froward here.

Oleg