hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpcomponents Wiki] Update of "HttpComponentsReleaseProcess" by OlegKalnichevski
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:23:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Httpcomponents Wiki" for change notification.

The "HttpComponentsReleaseProcess" page has been changed by OlegKalnichevski:
https://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpComponentsReleaseProcess?action=diff&rev1=8&rev2=9

  {{{
  [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents Core 4.3.1 Released

- The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce the release of
+ The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce 4.3.1 GA release of HttpComponents
Core.
- HttpComponents Core 4.3.1.

  [release specific content]

@@ -547, +546 @@

  HttpComponents site -
  <http://hc.apache.org/>

- About HttpComponents Core -
+ About HttpComponents Core
+
+ HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be used to build custom
client and server side HTTP services with a minimal footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O models:
a blocking I/O model based on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking, event driven I/O model
based on Java NIO.
- HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be used to build
- custom client and server side HTTP services with a minimal footprint. HttpCore supports

- two I/O models: a blocking I/O model based on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking,
- event driven I/O model based on Java NIO.
  }}}

  == Post-release JIRA admin tasks ==