hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New release tools / release manager for HttpClient 4.3.2?
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:05:36 GMT
On Sat, 2013-12-28 at 18:27 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
> I can give it a go.
>
> Gary

Great! I updated the release notes for the coming release, which you are
very welcome to improve and expand.

There is one thing that we should probably clarify first.
HTTPCLIENT-1443 [1] is still marked as unresolved. We should quickly
check with Francois-Xavier if more work is needed and whether or not
this can wait until 4.3.3.

I'll be around to help with the release scripts and other release
related stuff.

Please update and improve the release process guide [2] as you go.

Oleg

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1443
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpComponentsReleaseProcess