hc-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents AsyncClient 4.0 based on RC2
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:58:40 GMT
I'm going to give this a +1. I understand the problems being discussed but
don't feel close enough to decide if it warrants a respin. I think you
people who are more involved should decide if they're serious enough to
block the release and it shouldn't get held up just by lack of one single
more vote.

   ...ant