hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.6 release
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:53:38 GMT
Sorry, but -1
Something has gone wrong with the EOL conversions.

The file

httpclient/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/conn/tsccm/doc-files/tsccm-structure.png

is different between SVN and the zip archive.
The tar.gz copy looks fine.
The SVN mime-type is image/png, which is fine.

Looks like the PNG file was subject to EOL conversion, as it is bigger
in the zip archive.

Further httpclient/src/test/resources/suffixlist.txt has got EOL=LF in
the zip file so it disagrees with the SVN tag checkout.

Also, the *.properties files ought to be CRLF on Windows (they are
native in SVN)
Likewise *.xsl and *.css and SPNEGO.svg
Otherwise checkouts of the tag don't agree with the Zip