hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.3 release based on RC1
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:38:56 GMT
On 5 September 2013 09:23, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.3.
> The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
> HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpclient-4.3-RC1/
>
> Release notes:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpclient-4.3-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES-4.3.x.txt
>
> Maven artefacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-010/

Something odd has happened with the upload to the staging area.

Not only are there .asc.(md5|sha1) files - which is a known Maven
issue - but there are also .asc.asc and .asc.asc.(md5|sha1) files too.

This is not a release blocker, but should be fixed for any future release.
[I assume this is a bug in the Gradle code, because 4.2.6-RC2 has the
same problem]

> SVN tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.3-RC1/
> (revision 1520247)

jcip-annotations.py is missing from the source archives.
Not a blocker.