hc-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Replacement to ExecutionContext
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 02:47:52 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I'm attempting to migrate Synapse to HTTP Core 4.3. We have code similar to the following
fragment in several places in the passthrough and NHTTP transports:

            httpContext.setAttribute(ExecutionContext.HTTP_CONNECTION, conn);
            httpContext.setAttribute(ExecutionContext.HTTP_REQUEST, null);
            httpContext.setAttribute(ExecutionContext.HTTP_RESPONSE, response);

It looks like ExecutionContext is deprecated in 4.3. What is the alternative to that? Or do
we need the above code segment at all with the latest Http Core?

Thanks,
Hiranya
--
Hiranya Jayathilaka