hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to add attribute to manifest file
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:49:17 GMT
On 14 August 2013 10:29, Himanshu Gusain -X (hgusain - ARICENT
TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco) <hgusain@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi sebb,
>
> Can you provide the latest jars containing the attributes (Trusted-Library: true and
Permissions: all-permissions) in the Manifest.mf.

As already noted, please raise an enhancement request with the full
details via the JIRA issue tracker.

> Regards
> Himanshu

Ashish Saxena -X (ashisaxe - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco); Andrew Goodman
(angoodma)

they introduced for mixed code in their java 7 update 21 release<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u21-relnotes-1932873.html>.

>> Now to remove these prompts I have to add the Trusted-Library: true attribute into
the Manifest.mf of all the jars we are using.

the httpclient-2.0.2.jar as per java 7 update 25<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u25-relnotes-1955741.html>.

>> Can you please provide a httpclient-2.0.2.jar containing the two attributes in their
Manifest.mf.