hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to add attribute to manifest file
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:41:39 GMT
On 14 August 2013 06:07, Himanshu Gusain -X (hgusain - ARICENT
TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco) <hgusain@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>

> We are using httpclient-2.0.2.jar by apache.

That version of httpclient is long since obsolete.

they introduced for mixed code in their java 7 update 21 release<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u21-relnotes-1932873.html>.

> Now to remove these prompts I have to add the Trusted-Library: true attribute into the
Manifest.mf of all the jars we are using.

httpclient-2.0.2.jar as per java 7 update 25<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u25-relnotes-1955741.html>.

> Can you please provide a httpclient-2.0.2.jar containing the two attributes in their
Manifest.mf.

Sorry, but we will not create any further releases from that code line.
It is far too old.

For details of the current httpclient software, please see the website at

http://hc.apache.org/
in particular:
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/index.html

As per the above website, we use JIRA to track enhancement requests
such as adding extra entries to the manifest files.