hc-dev mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.3-beta2 release based on RC1
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:49:30 GMT
I compiled and tested the source distribution on;
Fedora 17, Oracle JDK 1.6.0_38 and Maven 3.0.4.

The source distribution compiles with tests without any issue. But I
noticed the following warnings.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient-osgi:bundle:4.3-beta2
[WARNING] 'reporting.plugins.plugin.version' for
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin is missing. @ line 180,
column 15
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]

[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding UTF-8,
i.e. build is platform dependent!
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (UTF-8 actually) to copy filtered
resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!

Rajika