hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPCLIENT-1350
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 12:38:56 GMT
If you are willing to wait forever on a socket, then waiting forever for
the server to respond seems perfectly reasonable as well.

It is clear from the w3c spec you quoted that expect/continue's primary
mode is to *not* just continue.  It allows that for compatibility with
older implementations only.

Karl