hc-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Following up HTTPCLIENT-1238
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 07:22:59 GMT
Hi all mates,

I am trying to support my colleague Dominique, the original HTTPCLIENT-1238
reporter, on providing the patch to provide such OSGi feature.

What we would like to achieve is registering proxy configuration(s) that
will be automatically picked-up by HttpClient instances, so users don't
have to manually register the proxy for each instance.

In the issue I read that Oleg was working on APIs design in order to
achieve, more or less, the same goal, but after one day of investigation I
haven't figured out how to do it - may I can kindly ask you if there is any
way to implement that feature with current APIs, without adding additional
code?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/