hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Following up HTTPCLIENT-1238
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:28:26 GMT
On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 15:17 +0200, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Oleg!
>
> thanks a lot for your kind help, very appreciated! I hope to get back to
> the issue with a proposal very soon :)
>
> All the best,
> -Simo

I am looking forward to it. Please do try to split the change set into a
series of smaller, incremental patches with less intrusive changes
first. One problem with the Dominique's patch was that it tried to
change too many things in too many places at the same time. While some
changes were good, some needed more work.

Cheers

Oleg