hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling retries
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:26:19 GMT
Turns out that HttpClient is doing just fine, submitting the right
headers etc.  It's the server in this case that is saying "100
Continue" instead of "401 Unauthorized".  And then when data is
actually transmitted it responds with 401.  Brilliant.

The server is running on Resin, so it is possible there's a
configuration problem, or improperly coded webapp.  But in any case
the fix looks correct.

Thanks again!
Karl