hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling retries
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:27:14 GMT
Just to be as specific as possible, here is a portion of the trace:

Caused by: org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:909)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:805)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:784)
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:353)
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:181)
        at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.AbstractUpdateRequest.process(AbstractUpdateRequest.java:117)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster$IngestThread.run(HttpPoster.java:833)
Caused by: org.apache.http.client.NonRepeatableRequestException:
Cannot retry request with a non-repeatable request entity.
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryExecute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:695)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:522)

I am hoping this is not the expected result of authentication being
required, etc.  Please clarify if I am incorrect about that.

Karl