hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Albek, Elli \(contractor\)" <ealbek-contrac...@shaklee.com>
Subject Exception parsing cookies
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:12:08 GMT
I would normally put this in Jira, but it does not let me create an
account from some reason.

We get this exception sporadically in a production system:

      at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:762)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.cookie.BestMatchSpec.formatCookies(BestMatchSpec.ja
va:189)

      at
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies.process(RequestAddCook
ies.java:196)

      at
org.apache.http.protocol.ImmutableHttpProcessor.process(ImmutableHttpPro
cessor.java:109)

      at
org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.preProcess(HttpRequestExecu
tor.java:176)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultReques
tDirector.java:515)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClien
t.java:906)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClien
t.java:805)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClien
t.java:784)

We are calling POST URL and we do not send any cookie.

Versions:

httpclient-4.2.3.jar

httpcore-4.2.2.jar

If you reply to this post please make sure my email address is not
visible in the body of the email.

Thanks