hc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Jeewantha <jeewamp....@gmail.com>
Subject How are TrustStores and KeyStores used in SSL in HTTP-core-nio
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:40:00 GMT
Hi all,
There is an SSL Certificate Verification feature (OCSP/CRL) I want to
implement in Apache Synapse which uses http-core-nio project as a
dependency. In Synapse when creating an *SSLContext* it takes *
truststore.jks* and the *keystore.jks* as arguments. In the class *
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SSLIOSession* it creates an *SSLEngine*from
*sslContext.createSSLEngine(hostname, port) *method. When debugging Synapse
I can see the TrustManagers and KeyManagers in SSLEngine. *Please tell me
how the TrustManagers and KeyManagers are used in http-core-nio project*.
I want to verify whether the root certificate in the Peer certificate chain
is in the TrustStore. I am not sure whether this is already implemented.
Thanks in advance.
Jeewantha.

PS. I created a general StackOverflow question on this
http://stackoverflow.com/q/15104873/1411653