hc-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Potapov <potapo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpCore NIO performance improvements
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:21:47 GMT
I just want to say that when I'm setting TCP_NODELAY I expect that every
portion of data is being transmitted right after I called
ContentEncoder.write() (even without waiting for ACK for previous TCP
packet)
I've looked through the code in trunk, and looks like this expectation
will fail after this change.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry