hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Truncated content-length delimited message bodies with sendfile
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:58:30 GMT
Hi Oleg
>> I would try reading into a ByteBuffer with zero remaining capacity.
>> Hopefully this would give us channel status without moving any data into
>> the buffer.
> Thats a great idea.. I'll try that, and maybe we could incorporate
> that into the trunk later
Unfortunately this didn't work .. I guess one must really try to read at
least one byte to detect the end. We could use a one byte ByteBuffer to
read just one byte, and if one was read, transfer that to the session
buffer, but I doubt if that would actually give any benefit

regards
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera