hc-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NTLM internal engine vs JCIFS
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:27:11 GMT
It may well be the right thing to do.  The implementation is certainly
on par with jCIFS right now.  The jCIFS implementer, in fact, has been
reducing NTLM support in that library to bare minimum over time,
because he has a for-profit venture to sell his "real" implementation.
 So, for instance, logic having to do with how to interpret flags etc.
is no longer there.

Karl