hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Migration to svnpubsub [Fwd: The bitter end of rsync-backed site management is coming Jan 1.]
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:11:53 GMT
Folks

I imported the actual web site content to

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/site/

and raised a JIRA with infra

Now we should be minimally compliant with the new web content publishing
policy. Though, we still need to adjust our release process to update
the relevant documents in the project Wiki.

Oleg

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>
To: Apache Infrastructure <infrastructure@apache.org>
Subject: The bitter end of rsync-backed site management is coming Jan 1.
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:17:48 -0800 (PST)

NOTE: If your project's site is using the CMS or svnpubsub
right now you may disregard this note.

If you project is listed below, you have yet to migrate your
site to either the CMS or svnpubsub, which becomes mandatory
starting January 1.  This note will serve as your FINAL reminder
to start the process of filing a JIRA ticket with INFRA to
request a migration to one of those two options prior to
January 1, or face a hasty unannounced withdrawal of support
for your website during the month of January upon processing
of all remaining timely outstanding requests filed before Jan 1.

Thanks for your diligence in this matter, further questions
may be addressed to infrastructure@apache.org.

SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST:
activemq.apache.org
apr.apache.org