hc-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.2.2 release based on RC1
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:39:41 GMT
I'm slightly confused (I've quit drinking coffee you see). On most projects
(all Apache Commons sub-projects I've seen) I work with I can do "mvn site"
and then browse through the reports. Not here.

I downloaded the tag and ran "mvn site" and got the error in
http://pastebin.com/r2Y2Yxkt

It looks like building the 4.2.2 site tries to download 4.2.2 instead of
using what's been built locally.

What am I missing? How can I get the site built for the software downloaded?

Gary